Immaculate Home In Fantastic AreaThis property is in a quiet cul-de-sac with no rear neighbours showcasing three bedrooms, two-way bathroom, open plan living, large patio area, carport and fully fenced yard. Renovated a few years ago with a new kitchen, bathroom, curtains, paint, floor coverings + lots more. It's neat as a pin and ready to move in.
Some of the many features of the home include:
- Solidly constructed brick home on an enormous 822sqm allotment
- Open plan dining, kitchen & living areas have easy to clean tiles throughout with a split system air-conditioning unit to cool the whole area
- Delightful, renovated kitchen is beautiful with plenty of cupboard space, large fridge area and access to the patio, great for entertaining
- All bedrooms are generous in size with built-ins cupboards and ceiling fans (2 with air-conditioning)
- Immaculate 2-way bathroom has separate shower and bathtub
- Laundry room just off the bathroom featuring a large linen cupboard with access to the backyard
- Fantastic patio runs the whole way across the rear of the home capturing great privacy with no back neighbours, perfect to relax with the morning coffee or weekend BBQ with family and friends
- Fully fenced 822sqm block with easy to maintain gardens and large garden shed for storage
- Drive through carport with access to the backyard
Perfectly located in the very popular Eaglemount Heights area in the family friendly suburb of Beaconsfield, walking distance to Beaconsfield Primary school, backs onto the Wanderers Sporting Complex, close to Andergrove Shopping Centre and public transport.
This property is too good to last, so don't delay call Sarah Coles today on 0428 398 444 for an inspection.
Disclaimer; The vendors and/or their agents do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 822sqm
- Toilets: 1
- Built In Wardrobe
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Fully Fenced
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport